Our finders service is designed for ‘Buyers’.
This is what we do….
1. We arrange an initial meeting to obtain a clear understanding of the client’s needs (type of property, desired location, budget and any additional requirements).
2. We actively source property being marketed through our database and private owners or collaborators. We also access property not yet advertised on the open market.
3. We short-list a selection of appropriate properties . We report back to the client and arrange accompanied viewings, we will either pick up the client from their accommodation or arrange a meeting point, whatever is more convenient for the client.
4. We negotiate a price and submit offers on the client’s behalf.
5. We re-negotiate a price on behalf of the client and arrange any additional viewings if required.
6. We oversee the purchase of property from viewing to completion.
7. We introduce the client to a lawyer, apply for a spanish ID, arrange appointments with bank to open bank account and recommend a tax advisor if required.arry out the full refurbishment if we required, with our in house building contractors.
8. We can arrange refurbishment of purchased property if required.