Sale €3,325,000 - Finca/Country House
This Beautiful Country Estate is located in Puerto de la Cruz in the northern part of the island, dating back to the 1700 with a long history and a unique opportunity now available for sale.
Current and authorised use according to the current PGOU is RESIDENTIAL.
In 2002, the `Patrimonio Histórico´ section of Tenerife´s town hall, declared Puerto de la Cruz `Conjunto Histórico Artistico´, the Casa la Paz property and its surroundings as an ´Asset of Cultural Interest´.
For information, in the Puerto de la Cruz Special Plan, pending approval, other uses will be authorised besides residential:
– Touristic, Industrial (5th category),
– Tertiary uses (commercial, office use, conference rooms, public shows, bars, cafes, garages).
– Private features (cultural, museum, care centre, etc.)
The plot measures 3.680m².
It has 1.003m² of living space, 177m² of terraces and 90m² of garage and installations.
Currently within the plot there are various buildings, all of which are independent of each other. The house, the Matías room, offices, a garage and an installations room.
The main building is divided into three floors and a rooftop terrace.
– A semi basement of 186m², with sitting room, various bedrooms (3), kitchen, solarium, bathroom (1), toilet (1) and box room. It has facades to the east, north and partially to the west, has independent access via its east facade.
– The ground floor, has 417m² of interior space and 53m² of terrace, accessed by its facades to the south and north, the latter is the main one and has views to Paseo de los Cipreses. This floor opens out into two levels and has a kitchen, larder, dining room, various bedrooms (3) and bathrooms (2), an entrance hall and two sitting rooms.
– The top floor is 215m² with a terrace to the south of 19m². The rooftop terrace can be accessed from this floor via an exterior, built-in staircase in the east facade. On the top floor there is a gallery which provides access to various bedrooms (5), bathrooms (3), solarium and terrace.
The annex buildings total 275m², divided into 41m² occupied by the Matías room, 144m² by office buildings (which have a rooftop terrace of exterior access of 105m²) and finally the garage and installations room both each measuring 45m²
The property is currently unoccupied. Contact us for more information or to arrange a private viewing of this unique property.